Sunday, August 16, 2009

Food Review for Clays Cafe Hebron Ohio

Clays Cafe
808 West Main Street
Hebron, OH 43025

Phone: 740.929.2529

When I first moved to this area I drove by this cafe many times before I finally took a chance and ordered food. Boy was I glad I did! Drive by any hot summer night and you will be greeted by tons of people sitting at the outside tables eating ice cream. This place definitely has a homey feel and while the decor could use some upgrades the food is so good it doesn't really matter.

Their most famous menu item is the homemade Stromboli. Im not even a big pizza eater but this Stromboli is to die for. The crust is so good and so perfect that I would never even attempt to make it a home as long as Im close enough to Clays Cafe to go get some. Be sure and order it with the garlic dipping butter for the final touch.

I have also tried the pork tenderloin sandwhich which is good but not the best I have had. For sure if you are going to Clays go for the Stromboli and the homemade french fries. I will say though their hamburgers are really tasty and just like home made hamburgers.

My only overall complaint would be that it does take a very long time to get your order. But the wait is worth it! Just know going in that it will be 20 to 30 minutes before you get your food.

They are having a big push right now to get Guy Feitti from Food Network to visit for his show "Diners, Drive Ins & Dives. I dont think Guy would be disappointed and I hope he puts it on his schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment